Saturday 18 February 2012

Growing

A lot has happened since my last post.

I got an internship in one of the biggest high-tech companies in the world, and I practically started my professional career with a boost. 
The past few months were the hardest, most demanding, and most exciting ones I have had for as long as I can remember. Work, school, homework exhausted my every last bit of energy, and I didn't have much time to think about anything.

More big things have happened that gave me more responsibility and burden, but I'm not going to get into them.

It is exams time now, and I took days off work. So finally I've got some time to actually relax. 

Now that I have time to look back, I can summarize what happened to me in the last period with one word: I grew. 

All my life I never minded living in the closet. Today, for the first time ever, I wish that my closet was a little bit bigger. If I could only have a tiny bit more room.
The closet is getting smaller everyday. 
Every time I allow myself to think about opening that door and getting out, I realize that horrors await me outside, with no way back in.
You may think that I am weak, and rightfully so. But I am also realistic.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new position. I hope your studies are going well too! Meantime, come out of the "closet" when you are good and ready. We can't determine when its safe for you, only you can do that as you know your situation best. Good luck!

    ~ Volker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that one day it's gonna be possible.
      Thanks for you comment

      Delete